...aLL aBOut Us...

My photo
"Life is a gallery that I can showcase myself with no such idiosyncratic peculiarity involved and with no such exhilaration of polemic dispute indeed that wantonly exploited me with such dire consequences"

-------STAy coNNectEd-------

I would have been a BITCH if i wanted to be NICER®

(-.~)I wanted to be good, but life is not letting me.

(~.^) I'm just INLOVE but NOT DESPERATE.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

THE GREAT PRETENDER

we can pretend to be brave, to conceal our fears.
Pretend to be smart, to conceal our insecurities.
Pretend to be strong, to conceal our weaknesses.
But we can NEVER pretend to be HAPPY,
to conceal how much we missed the days before we pierced into reality.
Maybe, that's what life is all about.
Reality bites, but we can never bite it back।

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wakokk, di ko nman talaga kakainin ung reality eh, kasi bka abutin ako nang syam syam nyahaha!!lang kwentang komento hakhakha