...aLL aBOut Us...
- EsoRiNOT
- "Life is a gallery that I can showcase myself with no such idiosyncratic peculiarity involved and with no such exhilaration of polemic dispute indeed that wantonly exploited me with such dire consequences"
-------STAy coNNectEd-------
I would have been a BITCH if i wanted to be NICER®
(-.~)I wanted to be good, but life is not letting me.
(~.^) I'm just INLOVE but NOT DESPERATE.
(-.~)I wanted to be good, but life is not letting me.
(~.^) I'm just INLOVE but NOT DESPERATE.
Monday, September 22, 2008
desert rose
When your life seems as bleak as the darkest you just want your troubles to up and take flight When your emotions are drained or you're full of pain And the tears pour out, just like the rain When your life appears to be falling apart And nothing can aid your aching heart God in his wisdom sent me you A shoulder to cry on, to help me through An angel to stand by my side Someone in whom I can confide For at the end of the tunnel there is a lightA hand to guide me in my flight For out of the darkness shines the moon And after the rain the flowers bloom Now my life is full of zest For I surely am the one that's blessed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment